misc (hereinafter referred to as "the organization") establishes a personal information protection policy as follows, establishes a system for protecting personal information, and makes all employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information and makes efforts to protect personal information. We promote information protection.
1. We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations.
2. Personal information will only be used within the scope of the purpose for which you have agreed.
3. We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties unless there is a justifiable reason.
4. We will respond seriously to inquiries, disclosures, corrections, changes in the purpose of use, and requests for deletion of personal information from customers.
5. We will establish a personal information management system and inform all officers and employees of the proper handling method and strive for thoroughness.
6. We strive to keep personal information up-to-date and accurate.
7. We will work to improve security to prevent leakage, loss, and falsification of personal information.
Formulated on March 13, 2020